The Why, When and How to Re-balance your TSPMay 23, 2017 1:36 am
Why re-balance? If you’re not re-balancing your TSP, you are actually causing losses in your TSP!
There are two mistakes investors unwittingly make when they fail to re-balance:
- They expose their portfolio to greater risk
- They don’t grab the opportunity to buy-low-sell-high
Getting into a re-balancing habit will inject some growth hormones into your TSP – the safe way!
On May 30 at 3 pm EST, I will be hosting a free webinar in an effort to direct those weekend-warrior investors on how to re-balance their Thrift Savings Plan! Reserve your spot now by clicking here.
In this webinar, we will explore the Why, When & How to re-balance your TSP.
You will learn:
- What re-balancing it and why you need to re-balance your Thrift Savings Plan.
- When you should re-balance vs. choosing a whole new allocation altogether.
- How practically to make re-balancing changes.
- And more.
To register for the webinar simply follow this link:
Tags: re-balance tsp, rebalance tsp
This post was written by Stephen Zelcer